Wednesday, October 12, 2011

NY Comic Con Begins Tomorrow!!!

Greetings all! While I won't be attending the first day of NY Comic Con (Thursday, October 13th), I will be attending most, if not all other days (Friday - Sunday). At first, I wasn't planning on attending Sunday originally, but then I heard both Romita's (Jr. and Sr.) will be appearing again like they had last year, and I did miss out on getting JR Jr.'s signature the previous time.

I'm really looking forward to the show floor this year, with all of the artists, writers, actors, and of course, the swag! There's all sorts of neat NYCC exclusive items and I'm sure there will be plenty of other surprises too.

There will also be many fun panels I hope I'll get to attend. This is probably more determined by how much running around we'll all be doing, but as you're only given so much time with so many things you can do, I want to do the most physically possible. And of course, expect pictures of all the fun. I'll try to make posts with a recap for each of the three days I go. Hope to keep everybody enthused and more importantly, entertained with all my findings.

Stay nerdy my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment