Sunday, July 31, 2011

New Hampshire Bound!

Greetings all. As of today, I have come with my family to vacation in the state of New Hampshire. It's a very pretty state for those who don't know, with wonderful mountain areas, trails, rivers, and Mom & Pop shops galore, especially as you get closer to the state's edge near Maine (which I'll also get to visit for a day). This area (known as the White Mountain area) was more or less the first place to ever truly give me an appreciation for nature, and I can't speak highly enough for it.

While I'm up here, I'll also be seeing Captain America in theaters finally (as none of my friends will shut the hell up about it, knowing full well I would have seen it opening night given the chance. I'm expecting great things, especially regarding the end credits scene, which I won't talk about for those who don't know already, but I expect to also blow me away. I'll also be sure to write a nice Deadpool review for those interested.

I'd also like to write one more review this week if I get the chance (That's right, I never take a break from informing others!). In catching up with all of my comics (which I'm still working on currently), I started the first two issues of Lady Mechanika, and feel that they've definitely earned a review from me. The mix of crafty story-telling with downright beautiful artwork lay down one hell of set up that I hope more people will want to check out after reading about it more.

Well, that's all for now I think. I promise I'll keep getting some sunlight in the meantime. I mean, I have to keep working to build up an immunity to it, right? Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment